- Experience in Contact Center Technology with hands-on experience on high-complexity Genesys SCXML Call Flow Development using Composer, ECMA Script, Genesys Rules System/OPM, Back-end Java Blocks and ability to convert complex Business Requirements to Technical Solutions.
- Should have ability to work with business, gather requirements, convert those requirements into technical design document and lead the team.
- Hands on experience with very large-scale deployment of Genesys 8.5 - Framework, Configuration and Management, Routing & Media components with integration experience with Sonus/Cisco SBC.
- Expert knowledge of SIP integration and troubleshooting SIP and Orchestration calls flows.
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to troubleshoot any complex issues around Genesys config/management layers, routing layer, Genesys SIP, media server, and ICON/Info Mart.
- Working knowledge in the installation and configuration of the Genesys suites (both UNIX and Windows 200X).
- Experience in working in Scrum model of Delivery, Junit Test Cases, GitHub
- Worked on Implementation and Support of Genesys components – Genesys Routing, GA/ Genesys Administrator Extension (GAX) – Hands-on, Genesys Desktop
- Design Voice call flows, email flows and ability to troubleshoot the daily call center issues
- Experience using Genesys IRD, CME, GA, GAX, eServices manager/Knowledge manager - Knowledge of T-Library events and Genesys support for WDE / WEE phone to trace events and troubleshoot
- Hands on experience using Genesys IRD, CME, GA, GAX, eServices manager/Knowledge manager. - Good communication skills. - Knowledge of T-Library events, ex and Genesys WDE phone to trace events and troubleshoot is a nice-to-have.
- Supporting historical and real-time reporting issues in call centers, handing requests related to custom GI2 reporting.
- Understanding how to Config Server, Config proxy, Message Server, Solution Control Servers, LCA Understand how SIP server provides CTI data to the rest of the Genesys infrastructure In Depth understanding of how ORS server interacts with URS server In depth understanding of the T-Lib
- Experience on GMS & E-Services (Chat, email, social Media).
- Familiarity with various Genesys Simulators from a Performance Testing perspective.
- A solid base of data networking knowledge as well as VOIP technology will be required for this position.
- Experience working on Genesys Administrator, GAX, Pulse and the ability to create, modify, and maintain templates.
- Test-infected attitude (strong desire to perform thorough and exhaustive unit, integration and system testing)
- Must have terrific analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication skills (Written and oral).
Genesys Framework (Genesys Administrator/CME/GAX, Genesys SIP Server, Genesys TServer for Avaya Communication Manager) Genesys Voice Platform Genesys Composer/Eclipse/JSP for IVR application development.
Genesys rule system and GRAT is a needed skill too.
Genesys Pure Engage Digital (eServices) email, chat Genesys Co-Browse Genesys Outbound Contact Genesys Universal Routing (voice, email, chat, outboundpreview) IRD for interaction and routing design/development
Genesys SIP Endpoints
Genesys - Outbound Contact Server (OCS)
Genesys Interaction Recording (GIR)
Good to Have:
Genesys: Composer certification is preferred