Responsible for serving as the operations point of contact for Medical Management day to day operations, including but not limited to, facilitating issue resolution, meeting goals and targets.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Acts as a liaison for both internal and external groups for program initiatives.
- Help create, launch and drive critical account initiatives and programs.
- Provides inputs to policies and processes impacting the operations.
- Manages a team of nurses and allied Healthcare professionals in the optimal execution of operations activities ensuring that each team member meets / exceeds their goals and metrics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Coordinates with workforce for staffing requirements and scheduling of agents given leaves, absences and attrition.
- Arranges schedules to meet the service metrics by efficiently handling the forecast and / or spikes in call.
- Prepares reports.
Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports. Requires a BA/BS degree; 4 years of related experience in a call center environment; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.