Overall responsibility to assist the Legal Department on all corporate legal work with prime focus on drafting and reviewing of commercial contracts, corporate litigation and arbitration.
Reporting to ____________ and with the following Job Description:
Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating commercial contracts for various business units and corporate functions. Ensuring that the agreements have all the necessary clauses included to mitigate the risk and that all regulatory and statutory clauses are included in all agreements. Anticipate and manage legal risk - Identify, evaluate and address issues of legal risk in transactions. Responsible for supporting Procurement through? the entire contract management cycle Reviewing existing standard templates and preparing new standard templates for the contracts/agreements required by various BUs and corporate functions. Prepare various status reports and presentations for briefing senior management. Supporting on Knowledge Management initiatives and providing support in awareness sessions for legal, regulatory, and compliance requirements. Partnering with business and rendering practical legal advice/solutions as and when sought Governing compliance to the requirement of agreements Researching on issues as required
Lawyer with 4-5 years of PQE or more. The ideal candidate should be a Law graduate with 5 years integrated LLB course from a reputed university with 4-5 years of post-qualification commercial legal experience at a law firm or in-house.
- Requires LLB degree from premier law college
- 4-5 years’ experience in either a law firm or in-house
- Deep expertise in company and contract law
- Flexibility to work and support business operating in US time Zone.
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong business and organizational skills
- Effective drafting and communication skills
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal skills & professionalism
- Strong business acumen
- Ethics and high integrity
- Broad and deep knowledge of local/regional laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Developed awareness of how to operate successfully in multiple international legal environments.
- High level of integrity, professionalism and attention to detail -Drive and initiative, strong commitment, ability to take ownership. Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills
- Self-starter with a keen desire to succeed and contribute to the business
- Enthusiasm and commitment to work as part of a diverse team in a dynamic environment.
- Proficiency in MS-Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.