- Responsible for deploying software for a user and able to work in conjunction with the Software Delivery team to plan and troubleshoot deployments.
- Resolves tier 1 and tier 2 escalations by working the more complex and time consuming issues and begin root cause determination.
- Acts a process escalation point to expedite aged tickets. Responsible for mentoring and assisting other technicians with calls. Assists in choosing the best in class tools for future use.
- Diagnoses and quickly determines customer(s) issue. Initiates global front-end messages.
- Performs application trouble shooting, identifies errors, trends and recurring issues.
- Engages in solutions of RC and documents current and correct policies and procedures.
- Maintains knowledge documentation and ensures that it is installed correctly.
- Requires an BA/BS degree in Information Technology
- Computer Science or related field of study and a minimum of 3 years relevant experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background
- MCP, A+ and HDI certifications required
- 3 years’ experience in IVR call routing strongly preferred
- Project management experience strongly preferred