Responsible for managing the daily operations of a single unit for one of the following functional areas of Finance: cash receipts, cash application, claim audits, collections, overpayment vendor validation, provider receivables, ASO billings and claim adjustments.
- Primary duties may include but are not limited to:
- Maintains high production standards.
- Plans for the day-to-day operational needs of the department.
- Resolves problems as they arise.
- Creates and develops partnerships with other departments including Sales, Underwriting, Healthcare Management, Claims, Customer Service, Third party Recovery and Membership.
- Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports.
Requires a BA/BS degree; 3 years of management experience; 3 years of related experience including operations, financial reporting and analysis, audit guidelines, budgeting and multi-state operations and processes; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background