Responsible for serving as the primary point of contact for associates and management for non-complex associate relations issues including but not limited to: attendance, policy questions, associate complaints, and coaching.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Provides advice, guidance, coaching to associates and managers based on policies and legal consultation, and in accordance with employment laws and regulations.
- Responsible for case creation, tracking, and reporting.
- Assists with the ARRT system and tool concerns.
- Manages the ARRT mailbox.
- Provides data management support to Legal and investigators.
- Requires a BA/BS degree; 1 years of human resources experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.