Responsible for providing oversight for customer service trainers.
Primary duties may include but are not limited to:
- Manages the implementation and administration of training programs.
- Establishes departmental policies and procedures.
- Audits to monitor efficiency and compliance with policies.
- Prepares and communicates information to appropriate parties regarding training programs, procedures, and curriculum changes.
- Prepares specialized reports.
- May manage special projects.
- Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports.
Requires a BA/BS degree; 5 years of related work experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.