- SCCM – Distribution point servers, management point servers, Cloud Management Gateway, CDNs, WSUS
- OSD – Image (boot and WIM) creation/design/support
- Software Delivery – deployments, collections, limiting collections
- Reporting – SQL reporting server knowledge for building reports from SCCM
- Server – General troubleshooting ability for Windows based servers
- InTune, Autopilot, Modern Desktop Management, Company Store, Azure and Azure AD
- Network – General network troubleshooting knowledge/capability
- Frequent reporting requests, must have SQL query reporting expertise
- Must work US Eastern daytime hours, Monday through Friday
- Participate in a rotating on-call schedule
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Provides first level engineering design functions.
- Develops complex solutions from business requirements and architectural specifications.
- Designs, leads or plans complex implementations for systems and networks
- Develops testing plans to ensure quality of implementation.
- Assists in the definition of SCCM architecture standards and anticipate areas where architecture standards may need to be developed that are in-line with customer, IT and industry standards.
- Validates the detailed architecture requirements for an application/technology to conform to the current and target
- Architecture and standards.
- Partner with architects and Engineering team in the design planning to support a cohesive solution across all services within the larger group
- Drive seamless round-the-clock engineering and operations workflow in conjunction with the remote partner teams in the organization