Responsible for serving as the operations point of contact in for day-to-day operations, including but not limited to,
facilitating issue resolution, meeting goals and targets
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Conducts Performance reviews and participates in performance management initiatives.
- Acts as a liaison for both internal and external groups for program initiatives.
- Contributes in creating, launching and driving critical account initiatives and programs.
- Provides inputs to policies and processes impacting the operations.
- Manages a team of CCR’s in the optimal execution of operations activities ensuring that each team member meets / exceeds their goals and metrics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Coordinates with workforce for staffing requirements and scheduling of agents given leaves, absences and attrition.
- Arranges schedules to meet the service metrics by efficiently handling the forecast and / or spikes in call. Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports.
Requires a BA/BS; 5 years of related experience in a call center environment; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.